Breathing is necessary and significant for life. When we open our eye the very first time in the world, the first thing we do is to breath. Similarly, when we are about to die, the last thing we do is breathing. During the whole lifespan, we countlessly inhale and exhale. The thing we need to realize is that the breath mind and body are in proximity to each other and can impact each other. Our breathing is affected by our ideas thoughts and feelings, and subsequently, our ideas, thoughts, and functioning of the whole body can be affected by our way of breathing. For the restoration of a well-balanced body and mind and living a peaceful life, taking mindful breathes is really essential: also, Breathing deeply aids in living a better life. Following techniques are here to benefit you to feel a good living.
- Sound breathing: In this technique of breathing you need to control your breaths to 5 in every minute, which includes5exhales and 5 inhales. This rate makes the rate of heart variation as greater as possible; with the maximum possible height in this rate, the health of your heart becomes better.
- Hostile breathing: As its name shows, hostile breathing comes up with resistance to the motion of air. The inward and outward closure of air can be obtained compressing the lips, by locating the tongue in opposition to the teeth situated above, or inhaling and exhaling by means of straw. If you find it a little more difficult, all you can do is to simply breathe by using your nose in place of your mouth.
- Breathing through movement: You can take a head to toe journey or create small expeditions to various parts of the body. The important thing here is that to be mindful of your breath which is being transferred via particular parts of your body so to assist you in the enhancement of self-awareness and concentration.
- Breath for a minute: For breathing in one whole minute, let your eyes close completely and allow the air to get in steadily for 20 seconds. Cling onto inhaling for 20 seconds, after it let it go out again in slow motion for 20 seconds. Begin the next session. Increase or decrease the time of inhaling and exhaling according to your comfort level.
- Closed mouth breathing: Allow the air to get inward deeply, keep your mouth closed, let the air out by using your nose. Meanwhile, contract your throat muscles.
- Breathing through the nose: This method of breathing is derived from yoga substituted breaths between both of the nostrils. It is considered to as an appropriate preparation for meditation, enhances blood circulation and respiration, and supports inner peace.
- Exercises of breathing improving sleep: For falling asleep rapidly, Use these recommended methods to attain relaxation and achieve a better status of rest. When you begin practicing this method, have a pen and paper to note down the thoughts that disturb or irritate you and ideas that are interfering with your sleep.